Leadership Applications Are Currently Closed
- Build high-impact programming for students interested in academic/professional psychedelia.
- Gain experience in the psychedelic ecosystem while developing leadership and technical skills.
- Access more networking opportunities.
- Gain experience in nonprofit management.
- Volunteer ~5 hours per week on IPN projects, programs, meetings, or operations.
- Participate in 2 days of virtual onboarding in the fall.
- Attend an annual in-person retreat from Sept 30th – Oct 2rd. (Not required, but highly encouraged!)
Leadership roles are broken down by mushroom into Mycelium or Gill positions. Mycelium act as the Board of Directors, while Gills act as Officers.